Friday, October 21, 2011

What my iPhone saw this week and a few weekend to-dos


I am so relieved this week is finally over. I’m not sure what it was about it, but it seemed to drag on forever and I’m really looking forward to the weekend. After three days the sun has finally decided to show its face. It’s a perfect crisp fall day. I hope it stays like this all weekend.

Jered is out of town but luckily I have a little friend to keep me company while he is away. Our friends dropped their Cocker Spaniel Benny off last night and he’ll be our furry little houseguest for the next week while they’re in Hawaii. I wonder if he likes JCrew, hanging out with girlfriends, eating donuts and catching up on shows that I missed over the week because that’s what’s on the agenda for the weekend… I guess we’ll see.

Happy Weekend!
xo


Prepping for the Movember bake sale next week at work and trying out a lemon bar recipe
image via Pinterest



Have you seen JCrew's most recent catalog? Omg. I'll be there. Trying it all on this weekend.
image via JCrew.com
 
 

Grabbing dinner with girlfriends at Lincoln Square's new spot, Due Lire
image via DueLire.com



Taking Benny to the Doughnut Vault
image via

1 comment:

Jen said...

I want to give Benny a squeeze - so cute! And, where's my cupcake?