Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Happy List...

A few things currently making me oh-so-very-happy... 

Our growing collection of photo strips and trying to think of all the fun things we could do with them


My souvenir from Jered's weekend in Portland... Brand new, much needed running shoes


A big tray of spicy baked ziti, made with chili-ready  diced tomatoes for a fall kick



The list we're building of all the great reasons to hibernate now that it's getting so cold out 


Adding bright pink lipstick to my repertoire 


Puppy kisses from Benny


A growing rack of sparkly things to counteract the chilly grey weather 


Our perfectly potted cacti


What's on your list?

1 comment:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I've been trying to think of something to do with our film strips too! Right now I just have them taped up to our bathroom mirror. Let me know what you decide! I need some inspiration