Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend To-Dos

I look forward to weekends all week long, compiling in my head a list of the things I want to squeeze in over my mini two-day vacation. This weekend I’m looking forward to lots of relaxing and accomplishing some projects that I’ve been wanting to try. This week’s list includes…

Finding the perfect pots for the cacti we adopted a few weeks back that are sitting on our windowsill

Making my own version of Anthropologie’s $18 zinc letters, hopefully for much cheaper

Trying out the Sweet Mandy B’s recipe that I found online this week to try and recreate the real thing


Finally visiting TopShop which opened in Chicago at the beginning of Septemeber… And hopefully not spending my whole paycheck

Catching up on lots and lots of Mad Men. I started the first season a few weeks ago and I’m completely hooked!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: