Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Reality... Reminiscing of vacations past through my iPhone

Just a brief look through my iPhone at what I've been up over the past week... Though the holidays have come and gone, today is my first day back to reality. And it is not fun. 


I guess I should have known it would feel like this. The past two weeks have been spent sleeping in far too late and wasting the afternoons away curled up by the fire reading a good book.


And earlier this week I got to spend the day with my cousin Scott who was in from California. He's interested in art and so I took him to the Museum of Contemporary Art where they are currently featuring a beautiful exhibit by Andrew Bird. I highly recommend it. 


For those of you with 9-5 jobs, I hope you're adjusting well to being back at it. And for those of you without them... I'm jealous. Have a nap for me. 
xo 

A super cool light installation at the MCA

"Stay Away From Lonely Places" My cousin Scott at the MCA

We finally made it to Native Foods where I had The Moroccan Bowl

Better late than never... We stopped by Zoo Lights in Lincoln Park 

Ringing in the New Year

Our friends' French bulldog Stanley, bow tie and all, out at 10 pm on NYE

NYE

Chai tea in our new Anthro monogram mugs... Best served warm and by a fire


No comments: