Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! Hope your weekends were fab. Mine was spent working on lots of projects to be revealed soon, preparing for Brazil and meeting and dining with lots of friends who I hadn’t seen in far too long.

What is it about a long catch-up with a good friend that is so therapeutic? I always leave feeling refreshed, centered and as if I could conquer anything…

Here are a few photos I snapped over the weekend! Cheers to a great week ahead!

Coffe with friends...


Adorable owl glasses from my dear friend Katie


Dinner date with Jason and Jess at my favorite Thai place Silom12


Bundled up and repping The Boyfriend's Pendleton scarf... Not sure I'll give it back

Whole Foods Sushi for one

2 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

looks like a perfect weekend! and love the scarf!

Nicole Jeannette said...

Yay for weekends! :)