Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Crush List xo


On Friday we left work in the midst of a heavily falling snow. It was the perfect way to start a weekend that was mostly spent holed up in the apartment catching up on Downton Abbey (my newest obsession), trying out my new food processor (must-try hummus recipe below) and starting to dig out warm weather clothes from their hiding places. Brazil is only about two weeks away and at this point it still feels like a dream.

Thought I’d start the week out with a crush list. Happy Monday. 


Have a serious crush addiction to this hummus

I have a crush on this dress... I wonder if it would like to come to Brazil

I have a crush on these suede flats

I have a crush on this bracelet

I have a crush on this shabby chic dresser

Have a crush on these frames

I have a crush on these ceramic planters

I have a crush on this pretty glass

I have a serious crush on these shorts. Must. Find.

I have a crush on this scarf

I have a crush on this DIY heart garland

I have a crush on these gold letter necklaces

I have a crush on this farm table

No comments: