Monday, January 9, 2012

Crush Collection

Oh this past weekend was lovely.

On Friday I was surrounded by many of my nearest and dearest to celebrate my birthday… Pictures to come later, but I felt very loved and it was a wonderful way to kick off another year.

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and catching up with friends (brunch, wine night and finally watching The Help!) and planning this quickly approaching vacation with the boyfriend. 80 degree weather in a tropical destination has gotten me to thinking about all the clothing I haven’t worn in months that will have to be dug out of storage. Can’t wait!

I also put together a little “Crush Collection" for this Monday… Amazing things I’m lusting after to make the day a bit brighter.

I have a crush on this bathroom... via

I have a crush on this bikini

I have a crush on these Booties

I have a crush on this cashmere

I have a crush on this batik

I have a crush on this headband and bangs... via

I have a crush on this vintage match collection... via

I have a crush on this Ottoman

I have a crush on this pillow

I have a crush on this pup...

I have a crush on these rings

I have a crush on this Pony Top

No comments: