Thursday, December 15, 2011

Seeing Red

Just a little red inspiration board for your Thursday... Green and red may be the true colors of Christmas, but to me nothing says festive like the color red.  A barn in the snow, a centerpiece at a Christmas Eve dinner, red flats with contrasting socks through the holiday season, opening the perfect statement -necklace on Christmas morning, hunter boots to keep your feet warm and dry through the sludge and sleet… And I’ve always wished I had red hair.

My company’s holiday party is tonight and luckily I have the perfect dress to wear. Red and black silk with a sweetheart top, it’s festive and fun and stays tucked away in the back of my closet for most of the year.

I’m excited to bring it out. It means Christmas is just around the corner. 

No comments: