Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Benefit Beauty Party...

In between work craziness, all of the holiday festivities we’ve been partaking in and sheer exhaustion I have really been lagging behind on my posts this week. Are the few weeks at the end of the year always this hectic? For some reason I don’t remember things being this bad last year…

In any event, my weekend was jam-packed and the first few days of my week have been as well. On Tuesday evening I got a chance to mingle with some of my girlfriends at the Benefit store where they were putting on a little private event for us. It was a much-needed chance to relax, have a glass of wine, try out some glam makeup and catch up with friends. And I even scored a free eyebrow wax!

I have been a fan of Benefit’s products for some time now. They seem to give a special, much-needed glow even during these harsh winter months. And who doesn’t love that?



No comments: