Thursday, December 1, 2011

Buying for the Boys... Gifts for the men in your life

Is it just me or are the boys on your list always the hardest to shop for?

Every year I wait until the last moment to buy for the boys, which I have discovered is no longer the best approach because when I really started doing some research I found things left and right for the men in my life.

Last year I gave Jered the JCrew Timex pictured below. It’s cool and classic and a year later he still wears it all the time.

I like to give functional gifts, especially for men. How cool is that messenger bag? I think I would steal that robe. And if you haven’t tried any of Malin+Goetz’s products, you should. They smell divine.

Happy shopping!







1 comment:

Joya said...

He really they are wonderful gifts! If girls present these gifts to a boy who is memorable.

Sample Letters