Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Recap...

Woah... It's crazy what some time at home over the holidays can do to a blog posting schedule. Between an incredible trip to St. Louis, time spent relaxing with my family, baking, napping and celebrating Christmas (and an early birthday celebration for me) any blog posts I had in mind just went right out the window. 

What a wonderful Christmas it was. Finally back in Chicago to ring in 2012, I'm getting a chance to catch my breath, reflect over the amazing past week and a half, get back to blogging and prepare myself for reality to set in again... but not until January 3rd. And with a birthday to celebrate on January 4th I keep telling myself it won't be so bad. 

Hope your holidays were swell. Here are a few shots from mine...  

xo 

Holiday Sugar Cookies

Julia showing off her stylish Christmas sweater


Hannah and her homemade, edible wreath 


Me & Bella on Christmas Eve


My mother's famous Red Velvet Cake (which I helped make!) 


My sister Hannah and her boyfriend Thatcher


Julia & me by the Christmas tree


A pre-birthday celebration for me with my family




The boyfriend and me


Milo helping to unwrap presents


Julia and my Daddy 

A holiday sister reunion 


No comments: