Friday, December 9, 2011

L&LL New Year's Party Planning Guide...


I know that Christmas is still a few weeks away—but this is also the time when everyone starts talking about New Year’s Eve plans and lately I’ve been thinking about what mine will be.

I’ve never been the type of girl who likes to pay for a drink package at a crowded bar ahead of time to celebrate the New Year. Give me a fireplace, some champagne, a few board games and room full of people I love and I will be far happier.

I’ve never hosted a New Year’s Eve party of my own, but in the past few days I’ve started considering it.. Which has lead me to think about the drinks I would serve, the décor I would feature, the snacks we would dine upon and what sparkly number I would wear.

I can’t get over some of this… I think I have to have a party.





2 comments:

Madison said...

I might have to buy that dress. In love!

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect party planning guide for everyone who wants to throw a coolest New Year part and have a blast.
best new year eve party nyc