Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Recap...

There's nothing like a weekend filled with holiday-esque activities to get you excited for an upcoming holiday. 

Between the festive Michigan Avenue lighting ceremony, buying the season's-first TJ's Joe Joe cookies and Christmas shopping that I did this weekend (list of gifts for $50 and less to come this week!) I can hardly wait for Wednesday when I'll board a plane for St. Louis to be with my family for Thanksgiving. 

Bring on the two-and-a-half day week! 

How was your weekend?

Fireworks from the 11th floor 

Hands down, favorite store-bought holiday cookie: Trader Joe's Joe Joe's 


Antenna Magazine Party at the River East Art Center 

Chicken & Waffles for brunch... Yum

2 comments:

{madison} said...

What time is your flight Wed? Maybe I'll see you at the airport. I'm heading to st louis then too:)

HaleyKaren said...

We have a flight at 1:50- flying SW. You?