Thursday, November 17, 2011

Something special for everyone on your list... Gifts for less than $20

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is the gift giving of the season. 

Sure it's fun getting things on your wish list, but there's something so satisfying about picking out the perfect present and watching someone get so excited about what you've given them. That's why I put extra effort into those on my special list.  

In a few weeks I'll be attending a Secret Santa party where the spending limit is $20. There are so many fun gifts that you can give for under $20. 

Which gift would you be most excited about getting? 


5. (One of my favorite games) Banagrams

2 comments:

Madison Niemann said...

Love #6. Reminds me of a certain doggy I miss very much!

{madison} said...

I just got that banana gift from a client at work! hah, I knew I had seen it somewhere!!