Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap: Country Comfort


This past weekend we escaped the city and headed to Central, IL. where Jered grew up.

It’s nice to get out of the stressful city every once in awhile, especially for a quiet weekend in the country. Our weekend was filled with great sleep, lots of fresh air, good food and the most beautiful sunset I've seen in a long time. 

And then on Sunday our couch was finally delivered! I took the loveliest nap with it that afternoon and realized how much I’ve missed having a couch.

How was your weekend? 


Country 

The most beautiful sunset I've seen in a long time

Salvaged barn wood for a side table project we're working on

Corn fields

Cozy, fireside

Much-anticipated couch delivery 

The perfect Sunday night dinner, a bowl of turkey chili 

6 comments:

Deeyab said...

I love this couch, where is it from?

HaleyKaren said...

It's from Crate and Barrel! It's honestly the most comfortable thing I've ever sat on!

Deeyab said...

Thanks! I thought this was the crate and barrel couch...I'm in desperate need of a big comfy couch too and this one looks amazing. Btw I love your blog!

HaleyKaren said...

They have the loveliest couches. This is the one we got, it's a dream: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/furniture/sectional-sofas/lounge-right-arm-chaise-2-piece-sectional/s372016

Also, thanks for being a reader :)

Deeyab said...

Hey Haley-just an fyi, brian and I ended up getting the same sectional! it arrived today and I honestly don't ever want to get up....

HaleyKaren said...

LOVE! Enjoy. It's the best couch ever.