Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Recap and a Crush List

Still recovering from a wonderful weekend filled with food, appointments and catching up on sleep to try and kick the sickness that I'm worried will never leave... 

On Saturday my lovely aunt treated me to a pedicure at my favorite spot Juko and while Bridgette Jones' Diary played in the background and AJ (the boy who gives the most amazing foot massages in the world) rubbed my feet, we caught up on each other's lives. Just chatting with her is one of my most favorite things to do and getting to do so while having my feet rubbed was the ultimate guilty pleasure. 

Speaking of guilty pleasures... Here's a roundup of some items I'm crushing on after stumbling upon them during a virtual shopping trip on my couch this past weekend. Oh the joy of shopping in slippers! 

Hope you had lovely weekends! Happy Tuesday! xo 

I have such a crush on this crossbody

I have a crush on this vibrant watch

I have a crush on this patterned bedding

I have a crush on this tote

I have a serious crush on these leopard lady flats

I have a crush on this scarf

I have a crush on this bench

I have a crush on this band

I have a crush on this dress

I have a crush on this note

No comments: