Thursday, March 8, 2012

Neon for Spring

A few weeks back, during a catch-up with one of my chicest friends who lives in LA, she asked me “So how fun is neon for spring?”

I have to admit, I was out of the loop at first and asked her what she meant. To which she replied that neon is all the rage this season and I better get on board.

Since then, neon seems to be everywhere I look. From the toes of other ladies at the salon this past weekend, to boards all over Pinterest, fashion week runways and the window at the Gap, Liz was right, neon is all the rage this season and I’m dying to get on board.

Here are few pops of color I’d love to work into my wardrobe/everyday world. How fun is it? Have you jumped on the neon bandwagon yet?




1.    Playful Neon Animals from Etsy | 2. MK Watch |

2.    Polish for Neon Nails | 4. The Perfect Pink Satchel | 5. Via

No comments: