Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend To-Dos

I don’t even know where to begin on where I’ve been for the past few weeks. I can definitely say that readjusting to “Chicago time” was not easy – and then right when I was starting to feel as if I was back on schedule, I came down with a bug and spent my evenings wallowing, watching Friday Night Lights and drinking tea under a big faux fur throw.

Sometimes you just need some time off, I suppose. A chance to slow down and readjust and reassess. I’m not sure why exactly that affected my blogging, most of the time this is such a therapeutic thing. But I’m back now and ready for a weekend. With lots to look forward to I’m sure it will be a good one… Happy Friday!

Tomorrow we're checking out Heritage Bicycles - a combination coffee/bike shop that sells our favorite Stumptown coffee in addition to bicycles. How fun is that?

No Oscars viewing is complete without a really nice snack. Like these Mac and Cheese Muffins

After the free photography workshop I took last week I'm hooked. I'm searching for another and planning to register. Suggestions welcome!

It may not be spring yet, but my closet needs a cleaning. I think ebay is calling my name.

No comments: