Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A little place of inspiration...

For the longest time I have wanted to start my own blog. I just returned from two weeks of the most incredible summer vacations in both Northern Michigan and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I felt so inspired while I was gone and my hope is to bring some of that inspiration to my everyday life. Can’t every day be like a vacation, filled with beautiful, inspiring things, delicious foods and exciting endeavors? I absolutely think that’s possible and so my hope is that this blog will be the space for that. I’ll leave you with some of the things that inspired me while I was away. 


When you get far north enough Lake Michigan starts to look like the Caribbean


I have three sisters and they are my best friends in the entire world. Here we are in Michigan with our boyfriends


Jackson Hole, WY is one of the most beautiful, serene places I've ever been


Wildflowers on a mountain hike

No comments: