Friday, August 12, 2011

Be Mine EmersonMade

I stumbled across a profile piece on Emerson Fry of EmersonMade in the NYT yesterday and I have been obsessing ever since.


Everything from her travel journal with husband and photographer Ryan Fry, which includes destinations like India, Thailand, Italy, Patagonia and Portugal, to her New Hampshire farm and to-die-for clothing line has set my heart all aflutter and I have a full-blown girl crush on my hands that I don’t know quite what to do with.


And get this: not only does she design all her pieces, she models them on the website as wll.


Not only is her clothing so up my alley, but the way she has decorated her home is insanely gorgeous. I want to copy everything she has done.


Here are a few photos for you to lust after as well...


Those are mini bikes on her dress...

Love her signature bun

Love this vest and her jeans look like they fit like a dream

Pattern of mini swimmers

Every entryway should have no less than one rifle, a pair of hunter boot and a leopard print coat

Intentional clutter

Monogramming

This is her dog. His name is Pedro

Four posts


Dream kitchen




No comments: